I have this feeling of littleness inside of me
It's like Saul's army of men standing next to Goliath
Everything around me seems to keep getting bigger
While the entire time I remain the same size
But there is something so big that wants to burst open!
At times I feel as though I could explode...
I have an urgency to see so many lost souls receive Christ
And to see them all receive the many gifts of the Spirit & blessing of trusting God
Disappointment overcomes me when I see others ignorance
What can I do Lord? What can I say Lord?
Father, help me lead and guide as Jesus would
Grant me wisdom and give me guidance in Jesus name
1 comment:
you will see these things bethany...
matt and i are always saying how amazing you and josh are, and how we know God has such amazing things planned for your life... i love watching Him work it all out in your lives too... it builds up my faith. we love you guys!
Post a Comment